Monday, February 15, 2016

In the Making

So I've had this blog in the back of my mind for quite a while. I have even had it set up for probably close to two years. But I haven't done anything with it until now. It's been too overwhelming. I haven't known where to start. My story has so many pieces already... But I'm starting. Right here. Right now. I hope this a place for people to find some peace and solace in knowing they are not the only one who struggles, who isn't perfect, who needs others. Please come share the pieces of my story. Of my journey. And may we find beauty and light in the world together.

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to reading this Lachelle! You are a kindred spirit <3

    ReplyDelete

This is meant to be a safe place for me to share and to have others share their stories in return. SO with that being said, please follow the rule 'If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.'